Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football I Shouldn't Have Disrespected The Greatest In History Messi

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1676119109851.png

Liverpool's Andy Robertson, who made one of the biggest comebacks of the Champions League against Barcelona, spoke about that unforgettable evening.

In the 2018-19 Champions League semi-finals, Liverpool defeated Barcelona 3-0 in the first match with a score of 4-0 at Anfield and made it to the final.

Speaking to That Peter Crouch Podcast channel, Robertson expressed regret for his attitude towards Lionel Messi throughout the match:

"Fabinho and I were chasing Messi and we both found ourselves on the ground. As I stood up, I pulled Messi's hair and made him a little uncomfortable. Of course, he didn't like it very much. Frankly, I wasn't thinking. If I had, I wouldn't have done it."

Defeating Barcelona with an unforgettable comeback, Liverpool won the cup by beating Tottenham 2-0 in the final.