Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Hill on Red Bull battle: If you are a team boss you might have a word

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
lcimg-11421c3b-cd1b-4514-a2b7-ad911c17a76d.jpeg

"We want to see entertainment. If you are a team boss you might have a quiet word and say, 'what are you doing. That was a little bit too overaggressive, do you mind not doing that in the future'. It was very feisty from Sergio."

Naomi Schiff adds:
"I understand it slightly more from Max's case. From our point of view, we could see Max out broke himself [at Turn Three].
"I don't think Checo knew that information at the moment, which is why he released his frustration.
"I want to believe that they fully can really race as much as they want.. They showed us there they can do a bit of it.
"At the end of the day, neither of those incidents cost them anything.
"We want to see them racing. I don't know if Christian is as happy as he showed."

https://www.skysports.com/f1/live-b...1-sprint-weekend?postid=6120400#liveblog-body