Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Highlights of the 1-1 draw between Nottingham Forest and Manchester City in the Premier League

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
The Premier League title race was still in Arsenal's favour but after losing to Man City in midweek it was critical they won at Aston Villa on Saturday and for so long it looked like it was in doubt. Villa put up a good showing but it was a really good victory for Arsenal, important.

There is such a long way to go and it will twist back and forward. I watched the highlights of the City game against Nottingham Forest and they missed chance after chance and were sloppy in front of goal.

I still can't get my head around Bernardo Silva in a left-back position. I think you'll concede goals there potentially if that continues to happen and Pep Guardiola is taking a risk if he has him there. When they went ahead against Arsenal and started to look comfortable was when they went to a proper back four and Manuel Akanji was there with Ruben Dias and Kyle Walker.

We've got an intriguing title race. Arsenal needed a good weekend. They've conceded 10 goals in the last six games. They need to stop conceding goals. One of the traits of a run-in is that if you're conceding goals and teams feel they have a chance, it's very difficult to win a league. They just need to watch that.

It will give them confidence coming out of this weekend. They can go five points clear again if they win their game in hand. Thomas Partey not playing is a miss but they just need to think about getting back to clean sheets in this next period.

But for City, they're still giving Arsenal a big chance because they're not playing at their best, they're sloppy in front of goal and they still look vulnerable themselves at the back.