Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Hannibal Mejbri İnterview: Man Utd Midfielder On His World Cup, Birmingham Loan and Proving he Could do it in Stoke

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-hannibal-mejbri-adidas_6036762.jpg

Hannibal Mejbri is out to prove a point in the Championship with Birmingham City after "opening the door" with Tunisia at the World Cup; in this exclusive interview with Sky Sports, the on-loan Manchester United midfielder discusses his journey so far…

Ask Hannibal Mejbri to name his favourite game since joining Birmingham City and he does not hesitate with his reply. "Stoke," he tells Sky Sports. "I liked that game." His team won 2-1 there in November but it was a symbolic day for him personally.

"I did not know this at the time," the on-loan Manchester United midfielder explains, "but afterwards one of my friends told me that there is a saying in England. 'Can you do it on a cold and rainy night in Stoke?' We won and I gave an assist so I was really happy."

It is precisely the sort of experience that Mejbri was seeking when he traded the comforts of Old Trafford for the challenges of the Championship. Three Premier League appearances for United had given him a taster but he understood that he needed more.