Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Green was given a five-game suspension after he put Rudy Gobert in a headlock.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-draymond-green-nba_6392835.jpg

Green, the 2016-2017 NBA defensive player of the year, also sat out Game Five of the 2016 NBA Finals for committing a flagrant foul on Cleveland's LeBron James in the prior game.

Green's former Warriors team-mate Kevin Durant, who now plays for the Suns, reacted to news of the suspension on Wednesday.

"Yeah, that was insane to see. I'm glad (Jusuf) Nurk(ic) is alright. I never seen that before on a basketball court in an NBA game. I hope Draymond (Green) gets the help he needs," said the two-time NBA champion.

"It's been an incident after incident. I know Draymond and that's not...you know he hasn't been that way when I was around him and coming into the league. So hopefully he gets the help he needs and get back on the court and you know, put all the stuff behind him."

The Warriors, with whom Green has won four NBA titles since being drafted in 2012, are currently outside the Western Conference playoff places after a 10-13 start to the season.