Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Fulham vs Chelsea: Premier League Preview, Team News, Kick-Off Time

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member

1673561255451.png

Full Time: Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

Willian and Ream react to win​

Fulham goalscorer Willian speaking to BT Sport:

"A special night for us. I think we deserved the win. We know how difficult it is to play against Chelsea. They are in a difficult situation at the moment but they have good team players. It's a special night for me especially to play against them. I think we deserve it and we have to carry one.
"Amazing seven years there, I have a big respect for the fans and the club, the people that work there. Now I play for Fulham, I have to do my best and it was a special night.
Fulham captain Tim Ream speaking to BT Sport:
"The last couple of games we had to show more grit, fight and determination. When we can show that side of our game and play well, it's a big reason for the kind of run we are on right now.
"I told you there were goals in the team. Guys were stepping up. Willi scored a goal and Vini to put is on top. We are not a one-trick pony, we have players who can put the ball in the back of the net.
"It's a consequence of everything we're doing and the hard work on the training ground. The togetherness with the fans and we find ourselves in a good position."

lcimg-b519e5b2-7be5-4d20-b1d0-8b09580c367a.jpeg

Fulham 2-1 Chelsea

FT: NO MITROVIC, NO PROBLEM FOR FULHAM!

Marco Silva's side continue their unexpected rise with a fourth straight win - but this one is the sweetest of the lot.
Carlos Vinicius is the hero and Joao Felix is the villain. One scored the winner and the other was sent off on debut just beforehand.
The problems continue to mount for Graham Potter and Chelsea. They remain in tenth and miles off any competitive action in the Premier League.

lcimg-17e9e17f-295c-46bb-9e62-5aedb086883e.jpeg