Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Frank Lampard: I Feel At Home

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1684268859622.png

The legendary name, who does not deny the awareness that he is here with a different definition from his previous job, stated that he is not currently seeking answers to questions about his future.

"I totally understand what my role is here. I will try to do my best in this process because my professional ego points to that. We'll see what happens next," Lampard said. used the phrases.

Stating that Chelsea's arrival at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League match against Liverpool was not related to the manager's meeting, the 44-year-old British said, "I can guess how it was understood from the outside, but it was a visit planned 2 weeks in advance. I could not come here for a long time due to my busy work schedule and covid. I feel at home whenever I come." said.

Frank Lampard has served at Everton after his debut at Chelsea.