Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Former Utah Jazz head coach Quinn Snyder is a leading candidate to replace Nate McMillan at the Atlanta Hawks

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-nba-quin-snyder-utah-jazz_6068267.jpg

The Atlanta Hawks have identified Quin Snyder as a possible replacement for Nate McMillan as head coach; general manager Landry Fields admitted as much on Wednesday, saying: "I feel comfortable mentioning his name"

Atlanta Hawks general manager Landry Fields has revealed former Utah coach Quin Snyder is among those being considered to replace Nate McMillan.

The Hawks (29-30) fired McMillan on Tuesday and Fields stressed that Atlanta's eighth-placed standing in the Eastern Conference is not acceptable for a team that advanced to the conference finals in 2021.

Snyder, 56, was 372-264 as Utah's coach from 2014-22. He guided the Jazz to six consecutive playoff appearances before stepping down after last season.

Fields said Snyder's availability "is a factor in the sense that I feel comfortable mentioning his name, but there are other candidates I don't want to mention because they are a part of other teams".