Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Former Scotland striker James McFadden wants the Tartan Army to get

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1680104702197.png

The matchwinner that day, James McFadden, also believed Rodri's comments were in "poor" taste and Spain were just as guilty of what the City midfielder claimed Scotland did.

McFadden said: "It was brilliant, he gave us loads of credit for the performance! Spain aren't used to losing games and Rodri's club side aren't used to losing too many games.

"I thought it was poor because yes, towards the end of the game there were [Scotland] players going down, but they'd put so much into the game.

"I think he had to look at his own team and their antics in the first half, throwing themselves to the ground, trying to get players sent off, trying to win penalties.

"It's sour grapes, I expected a bit more class from him. Spain were wasting their own time, the amount of times in the second half they kicked the ball out the park - I think they just wanted to see the final whistle."