Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Former F1 world champion Damon Hill believes high expectations put Ferrari under pressure as they target the drivers' and constructors' titles

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1676982360719.png

"It's the mind, it's whether you're mentally able to cope with getting yourself on a plane, getting to a hotel and going to a race when you think it's probably not going to be a competitive car.

"That is the key. If that car gives him a sniff of a chance of victory, then he'll be there. But it's when it gets harder that it's a bit more difficult to think long term.

"A racing driver needs a carrot, and the world championship is a big carrot, but the eighth world title for Lewis and that meaning that he is undisputedly the most successful Grand Prix driver of all time on championships - that is a huge carrot.

"I think he came out of not winning it in Abu Dhabi two years ago and he thought, 'I'm going to get it back'. And I always think that ambition is burning very, very deep inside of him."