Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Nascar Ferrari driver Carlos Sainz reflects on a successful Sprint race ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix.

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Ferrari's race pace was very strong last time out in Montreal, but they started out of position, so their performance went under the radar.

They brought a new floor and front wing to Spielberg and, if Canada is anything to go by, could stick with Verstappen for the whole race.

"Race pace looked quite good in Montreal. But again, consistency is where we need to focus so we really have to see on Sunday if we've got the same pace as in Montreal," said Leclerc.

"Red Bull for now is quicker on race day, so it's going to be difficult, but if we can put them in difficulty we'll do it all."

Sainz added: "I think in the starts you always attack, no? I attacked Max in Barcelona. You always go on the attack mode because in F1 you either attack or you get attacked.

"So, you better be the one attacking, which I think is what we all do in lap one and it's in our nature as drivers and it's true that it depends on who is in front of you.