Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Farewell Statement by Serena Williams

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1674476009211.png

Speaking to the US-based fashion magazine Vogue, the 40-year-old tennis player stated that he was happy to spend time in different fields besides tennis in recent years.

Stating that he will move away from tennis after participating in the US Open, which will start on August 29, Williams said, "I don't like the word retirement.
This is the hardest thing I can imagine. "I don't want to say goodbye to tennis, but I also know that I am ready for the next phase of my life."

Noting that he will make detailed statements on this subject in the coming weeks, Williams said, "The countdown has begun," on the social networking site Instagram account. The way she wrote her message caught my attention.

Serena Williams, who has moved away from her old form due to the injuries she has experienced in recent years and her advanced age and is in the 407th place in the world ranking,
In the ongoing Canadian Open tournament, she won her first round match in the women's singles category 14 months later.