Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Sport England batter Alice Capsey says playing in the T20 World Cup is a 'dream come true' after smashing a 21-ball 50 against Ireland

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Pakistan look a challenging team and I hope this tournament gives some of their players the world stage they need to go on and play tournament cricket across the globe.

A team that has pleasantly surprised me and currently sitting top of Group A is Sri Lanka after their shock win against South Africa in the opening match. Yet to play Australia or New Zealand, they have some tough competition ahead. But if they continue in this form, they could grant themselves a spot in the semi-finals.

New Zealand have been disappointing and are yet to win a game. They've been bowled out for 67 against South Africa and 76 against Australia. I've just finished my first Super Smash tournament with the Northern Brave in New Zealand. I was overall impressed with the standard domestically but you can see they need to make changes to the competition so it competes with the WPL, BBL and The Hundred.