Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Tennis Djokovic is expected to overtake Steffi Graf's mark at the top of the rankings when they are updated on Monday

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-steffi-graf-tennis_4993994.jpg

Djokovic said: "Steffi Graf is one of the biggest legends of our sport in both men's and women's tennis. She is somebody that I truly admire and respect.

"Of course it is very flattering that I am able to equal her record and I have a possibility to break the record. Being number one in the world and winning Wimbledon was a dream. When I achieved that dream in 2011 I had to dream new dreams and set new goals.

"I'm very proud of it and I never take the success as my own individual success. I always try to mention my family, my team, it is so key for me to everything that I do in life."

Djokovic returns to action at next week's Dubai Tennis Championships where he is a five-time winner, along with Britain's Andy Murray.