Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Despite easily beating Light to retain his WBO cruiserweight world title, Okolie was not overly pleased with his performance due to ring rust

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1679834534585.png

But when he had Light hurt, Okolie did not provide the knockout the crowd in the Manchester Arena was baying for.

His coach Steward, however, is confident there is more to come from Okolie, after all the Londoner has not even had 20 professional fights yet in his career.

"It had some exciting parts in there and I was happy about that," Steward said of their first fight together

"I'm a realist so I don't expect somebody to come and do everything all at one point. It's very difficult to do when you've been doing something all your life and then try to change over and do everything the way you're being taught how to do it. That's totally different

"I felt it was a good fight for Lawrence. We were just talking and joking about it. Now he really understands what we're working on and how to push himself even more to get it.