Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Damian Lillard was acquired by the Milwaukee Bucks this summer in a trade deal from the Portland Trail Blazers

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
skysports-giannis-lillard-nba_6333761.jpg

Ahead of the new NBA season, Antetokounmpo said on the Bucks' media day on October 2: "It did not make sense to sign the contract right now because money's not important - a lot of money is important. So I'm going to sign it next year.

"I've got to always look at what's best for me and my family, for my situation.

"But at the end of the day, I want to be a Milwaukee Buck for the rest of my career, as long as we are winning. It's as simple as that."

If Antetokounmpo had waited until next summer to agree to an extension, he possibly could have have earned even more money. A max-extension scenario, had he waited until 2024, could have been a four-year agreement at a figure exceeding $250m.