Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Chris Eubank Jr vs Liam Smith: Predictions from boxing experts ahead of much anticipated all-British showdown

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1674304729188.png

George Groves

I've got a Eubank win. Liam Smith is a good, solid, well-rounded pro. He was an elite amateur, he won an ABA title, he's from a boxing family. He's been a professional now for 12-plus years and he lives the life, he's working hard, he's been in big fights, he's a former world champion but he's giving away a lot of size against Eubank.

Eubank's lost to me, he lost a split against Billy Joe Saunders but it could have gone either way. So he's not in the company of losing, he's not in the mindset of losing.

If he punches with spite and volume, he might even stop Liam Smith, who has been stopped before by Canelo Alvarez who is obviously a pound-for-pound fighter. But he can be hurt, he can be hurt to the body. If Eubank targets the body I think he might stop him.