Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Caicedo Battle of the London Giants

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1674644698533.png

Continuing their attempts for midfield reinforcement, Topçular is preparing to rival Chelsea in the Moises Caicedo race.

Arsenal and Chelsea, who are fighting for Mykhailo Mudryk, are in a new struggle.
Drawing attention with his performance in Brighton this season, Moises Caicedo's suitors continue to increase day by day.
According to the news of Standart Sport, after Chelsea, Arsenal also hooked the player. Mikel Arteta's team will knock on the southern team's door with a series of offers.
Although Chelsea, the fast club of the interim transfer, sacrificed 55 million pounds for the Ecuadorian player, the offer was turned down.
On the other hand, speaking about his future, Caicedo said: "I focused on the club I am at now, the club that opened the doors for me to play every week." used the phrases.