Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

šŸ€Basketball Bucks' Giannis to undergo further testing on injured wrist

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Milwaukee Bucks' star Giannis Antetokounmpo who coached his team to a 184-175 All-Star victory over team LeBron, will be travelling to New York on Monday to undergo further testing on his injured right wrist.

He played 20 seconds to begin the game before exiting with the wrist injury he suffered in Thursday's win in Chicago when he tried to block a shot by Chicago Bulls' Coby White.

Antetokounmpo wore a wrap around his wrist, but eventually checked out of the game in the first quarter.

"Taking it day by day, try to get healthy," he said when asked after the game about his level of concern about his wrist. "You know, obviously I had the incident three days ago. I don't think it's smart in any way to ... play a lot of minutes in the All-Star Game.

"At the end of the day, obviously, you want to participate, you want to run up and down, joke around, have some dunks, create some work. But at the end of the day, I feel you also have to be mature. Hard decision, but mature decision to kind of ... take a break here, take care of it, and hopefully I can be available for my team when they need me."