Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing Anthony Joshua should retire if he is beaten by Jermaine Franklin, while Tyson Fury 'didn't believe' he could defeat Oleksandr Usyk, says Johnny Nelso

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member

Joshua: 'I've learnt' from reaction to Usyk defeat

Joshua's fight against Franklin at the O2 Arena is his first since losing to Usyk on a split decision in their rematch in Saudi Arabia in August.

The result infuriated Joshua, who proceeded to pick up two championship belts and throw them out of the ring before launching into an emotional speech.

Ahead of his return, Joshua says he is better prepared to cope with bitter disappointment in his career, but is determined to avoid another setback.

"Going through that emotion has led me to [this fight on] April 1, with a new set-up, new coach." he said. "It made me realise that what I was doing wasn't enough.