Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

Boxing After prevailing over Robson Conceicao, Shakur Stevenson is targeting the likes of Devin Haney and Vasiliy Lomachenko for his next fight at 135 pounds

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
1679835334354.png

Arum is convinced, especially with Lomachenko, Haney and Stevenson, that won't be an issue.

"These are guys that want to fight. They're not looking to squeeze the last dollar out of their being champions, they want to fight and they want to establish themselves for posterity," Arum said.

"At least the ones I talk to, certainly Devin, I've had a lot of conversations with Vasiliy Lomachenko and Shakur. That's all they talk about.

"I think they'll be remembered in history."

There is a healthy debate now as to which of the new kings will finish at the top.

Anthony Crolla is a former lightweight champion who experienced first hand just how good Lomachenko is when he fought him in 2019.