Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Abandoning Her Decision to Leave, Lionel Messi Decided to Stay at Barcelona

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

Lupin

Staff member
Demanding his departure from Barcelona, Lionel Messi broke his silence for days. The Argentinean football player announced his decision to the public. Messi said in a statement that he has given up on his decision and will stay with the team.

"I was not happy and wanted to leave. Despite this, I was not allowed to leave in any way and I decided to stay at the club to avoid a legal dispute," said the 33-year-old football player.

"PRESIDENT DISASTER"
Criticizing Barcelona President Josep Bartomeu, Messi said, "The management of the club led by Bartomeu is a complete disaster."

MANCHESTER CITY PRESENTED A GIANT OFFER
After the Argentine star's decision to leave, the English giant Manchester City stepped in and allegedly offered a giant offer for Messi, offering a salary of 100 million euros and a signature money of 250 million euros.