Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football 'You have some pennies for me?' - Ten Hag on signing Bellingham and Mbappe

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

'You have some pennies for me?' - Ten Hag on signing Bellingham and Mbappe​

Erik ten Hag has revealed to Manchester United fans that he would like to sign Jude Bellingham and Kylian Mbappe while in charge at Old Trafford.
In footage shared on TikTok, the United manager was asked by a supporter whether he thinks the club will sign Bellingham, to which the Dutchman replied: "I want to."
The fan followed up by asking if Mbappe was another option, which prompted another supporter to joke: "Can't you sign both?"
The question tickled Ten Hag, who laughed before replying: "You have some pennies for me?"
Bellingham, who starred for England at the World Cup, is valued at over £100m by Borussia Dortmund. Liverpool, Manchester City and Real Madrid are among those keen on signing the 19-year-old.
Mbappe, meanwhile, is valued by Transfermarkt at £158m. The 24-year-old France international won the Golden Boot in Qatar with eight goals and has already scored 218 times during his career so far.