Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Vieira: I don't know if Zaha will stay

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Vieira: I don't know if Zaha will stay​

Crystal Palace manager Patrcik Vieira does not want to see Wilfried Zaha sold this month - but does not know if he will extend his contract at the club.
Zaha's deal at Selhurst Park expires at the end of June and could end a 12-year on and off association with the club by walking away for free.
Asked if Zaha could be sold this month, Vieira said: "I hope not!"
Probed more about his contract situation, Vieira said: "You are asking the wrong person here. That question has to go to Wilfried.
"We know the situation, everyone knows that we want to keep him. He's an important player for the football club, he's loved by everybody.
"That's his decision and we have to wait and see what he wants to do. We have to prepare ourselves for everything.
"What matters to me is the commitment he is showing every day in the training and in the game."