Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Van Dijk: I have no doubts about Liverpool's Gakpo

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Van Dijk: I have no doubts about Liverpool's Gakpo​

Virgil Van Dijk has no doubts new signing Cody Gakpo can handle the pressure at Liverpool.
The 23-year-old forward, who has joined from PSV Eindhoven for an initial fee of £38million, is set to make his debut in the FA Cup tie at home to Wolves.
“I think he will handle it fine but you have no idea what it is like until you are under this sort of pressure,” said Van Dijk, who is set to miss the next month with a hamstring injury.
“He will have to keep his head down and look at what we are doing as a group and listen to the manager, listen to the players around you and don’t listen too much to the outside world because you can be one of the best in the world one day and one of the worst the next. It is never something in the middle.
“He has to stay calm and I think he will do that. He is that type of person. I think he can be very good for us. I feel like he will and he probably needs a bit of time.”