Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Valladolid boss: Fresneda will be sold

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Valladolid boss: Fresneda will be sold​

Real Valladolid manager Pacheta is resigned to losing Newcastle target Ivan Fresneda this winter, after admitting the right-back is set to be sold.
Sky Sports News revealed last week that Newcastle are interested in the 18-year-old right-back, who is said to be flattered with a move to St James' Park.
"Fresneda will be sold," Pacheta said on Wednesday night. "Ivan is 18-years-old and does things like someone in his thirties.
"They are not set to buy the Fresneda of today, but what he could become over four years. If I was the owner of a club, I would have no doubts.
"I can put myself in the shoes of another manager who needs a right-back, and all fingers point to Fresneda.
"If I watch the game against Real Madrid, or another game, I see a fantastic player to buy.
"And where we are inundated with statistics all over the world, Fresneda's statistics are crazy.
"All these characteristics make me doubt we can keep him here. I would like it but I also know the needs of the club."