Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Solhekol: Conte says he's happy

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Solhekol: Conte says he's happy | He's misunderstood?​

Sky Sports lead reporter Kaveh Solhekol on Tottenham's Antonio Conte:
"I'm a big fan of Antonio Conte. I always found that during interviews and new conferences, no matter how tough the questions, he was always willing to engage. He was always happy to try to answer questions as honestly as he could.
"You have to bear in mind English is not his first language. The situation he's got at Tottenham is that he's being asked questions about the transfer strategy, because of the fact that he's such a demanding manager, he doesn't want to waste his time at a club if it isn't ambitious.
"Is there a difference of opinion between him and the people upstairs, maybe? According to what he said today, he's been misunderstood or misrepresented. Perhaps we were wrong to jump to conclusions. You have to take him at face value.
"He said 'I'm happy' nine times."