Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Silva responds to James, Mitrovic rumours

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Silva responds to James, Mitrovic rumours​

While Fulham's match against Southampton saw Aleksandar Mitrovic have a stoppage-time penalty saved by Gavin Bazunu, the Serbia international has been in superb form in general since Silva took charge at Fulham in 2021, scoring 43 league goals last season and 10 so far this campaign.
With the January transfer window now open, Marco Silva was asked what he would say to any club interested in Mitrovic, and replied: “That I’m really pleased to have him with me since I joined, he’s really happy here as well.
“We are in the beginning, or in the middle of a process. And some positions are impossible for us to change.”
Silva emphasised he has no intention of taking Mitrovic off spot-kick duties, saying: “He’s the main (penalty-taker) until now, and the next one, he will be there again to take the penalty.”