Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Klopp: I signed new Liverpool deal to help rebuild

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Klopp: I signed new Liverpool deal to help rebuild​

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says one of the main reasons he signed a new contract with the club was to help the club's rebuild of players.
“It was one of the main reasons why I signed a new contract, because I knew it’s necessary,” he explained on Michael Calvin's Football People podcast.
“It will not go overnight. And imagine the situation now with another coach in the chair – I would be somewhere on holiday and everybody would shout my name, ‘with him it would not have happened!’.
“I’m obviously not a miracle worker. That’s why it’s good how it is, because all the problems you have in a transition time period – we have an awful lot of injuries, and that makes life really complicated – I have no problem with that because I see [the situation].
“I know the majority of the outside world is just interested in the short term but we have to be long-term focused as well, and that’s what we are.”