Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football 'Joao Felix not on the agenda for Man Utd'

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

'Joao Felix not on the agenda for Man Utd'​

Sky Sports News reporter Dharmesh Sheth:
"It is no secret Man Utd’s priority is to bring in a number nine. A long-term number nine is what Erik ten Hag is after, but I don’t think they will necessarily get that in January, simply because of budgets and unless a long-term target becomes available.
"When you are looking at players that United are looking at they are normally with big clubs, they are normally in the Champions League and clubs are normally very reluctant to allow players to go mid-season. If they do the price would be much higher than if it would be in the summer.
lcimg-c0b21a89-2c2f-4d7e-9192-60598dbe06ba.png

"Therefore, I think United are looking at the loan market. The idea of Joao Felix works because it would be a loan deal but as of Monday, the information I’m getting is that United had moved on to other targets.
"I was told that a deal for Joao Felix was not on the agenda at all based on the terms quoted. There were no live negotiations.
"That of course can change if the figures quoted come down and the £3.5m being reported can be agreed upon. However, that is a big reduction from what Ateltico are after, but the Spanish clubs terms are well in access of what United’s transfer budget is for this month."