Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Hudson: Warnock is not returning to Cardiff

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Hudson: Warnock is not returning to Cardiff​

Mark Hudson has insisted former Cardiff manager Neil Warnock will not be making a shock return to take his job.
Warnock announced his retirement from management in April 2022, ending a 42-year career in which he won a record eight Football League promotions and managed 1,603 matches.
But speculation has mounted in recent days that the 74-year-old, who managed Cardiff to the Premier League in 2018, is set to return to the Welsh capital.
Cardiff are currently 20th in the Sky Bet Championship and have gonetwo months without tasting victory, raising question marks over Hudson’s future.
Speaking before Sunday’s FA Cup third-round tie at home to Leeds, Hudson said: “I’ve spoken to them behind the scenes and it’s 100 per cent not true.
“I spoke to the chairman (Mehmet Dalman) and I was told there were rumours. That’s part and parcel of football, but 100 per cent it’s not Neil Warnock in that respect.
“I’ve been in football a long time. Speculation is speculation and it will not deter my focus from what the job is. That is something I will continue to do – and that was put to bed.
“I know my job is to get results, regardless of speculation of any situation where we are.”