Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football De Gea ignoring critics and speculation

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

De Gea ignoring critics and speculation​

David de Gea, meanhwhile, says he will continue to shut out background noise from his critics and just stay focused on the job in hand of helping maintain Manchester United's Premier League challenge.
The 32-year-old joined United in 2011 and is closing in on the club's clean sheet record, but his current deal runs out at the end of the season.
While there have been talks with the club over extending his stay, United continue to be linked with a summer move for a new goalkeeper - Brentford's Spanish international David Raya the latest reportedly on the watchlist.
lcimg-9b8147d0-daf3-49a2-a1dd-6b0872295170.jpg

De Gea produced another impressive display in the 1-1 draw at Crystal Palace on Wednesday night, making a stunning save from Odsonne Edouard late in the first half as well as showing good feet and was beaten only in stoppage-time by a superb free-kick from Michael Olise.
No matter what the talk outside Old Trafford may be, the veteran Spaniard intends to concentrate on things he can control.
"I am feeling great, I am feeling really well helping the team," De Gea said. "I am training well and feeling confident, like the whole team.
"As soon as I saw the ball coming, I doubted if I could make the save (from Edouard), but at the end I touched the ball a bit so it was a great save, especially because we scored after.