Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Could Zaniolo join Spurs?

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
"I think it is unlikely because Spurs' offer is similar to last year's Kulusevski deal with Juventus.

"It was a loan with an option which could become an obligation to buy if Spurs would get into the Champions League and after a certain number of matches.

"AS Roma now want to sell the player without an obligation based on appearances or conditions. Roma currently don't accept a loan to Spurs in the same way Juventus did for Kulusevski last year."

Are loan deals for Spurs linked to Conte's future?

"No, I don't think so. Every club in this moment are wanting to loan Zaniolo. AC Milan are also interested. Clubs know the player has some problems and wants to leave so they're hoping Roma will eventually accept the loan.

"Given the player's injury history, clubs are currently not willing to invest £30m in him. I don't think it's linked to Conte's future."