Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Could Liverpool afford fight for Bellingham?

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Could Liverpool afford fight for Bellingham?​

Sky Sports News chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol:
"From a career point of view, maybe it makes most sense for Bellingham to go to Real Madrid later in his career.
"It's not a move he has to make now. From a footballing point of view, I think Liverpool is the perfect move for him in the summer.
"People have asked whether Liverpool could compete if they got into a bidding war with the likes of Man City and Real Madrid, assuming those two would be able to pay more than Liverpool.
"I don't think that's the case. If you look at Man City in recent times, there's been plenty of occasions where they have walked away from deals where they have felt the valuation has been wrong.
"I don't think Real Madrid have more money to spend in the transfer market than Liverpool either. From everything we're hearing, Liverpool is his most likely destination in the summer."