Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Conte: I'm against sending Spurs fringe players on loan

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Conte: I'm against sending Spurs fringe players on loan​

Antonio Conte revealed he is against the idea of sending his young Tottenham talent out on loan during the January transfer window.
Oliver Skipp started in Spurs’ 4-0 victory over Crystal Palace on Wednesday night, while winger Bryan Gil was awarded his second Premier League start and Pape Sarr came off the bench.
Boss Conte said: “Skipp and Sarr showed they are really reliable players for me and I’m really happy.
“We exploited the period of the World Cup to work with these young players to improve themselves under the tactical aspect and physical aspect.
“Now they stay with us in the squad. I don’t want to send these young players on loan because the league is very difficult. We have to play Champions League, we have to play FA Cup.
“I think these young players can stay here to help us face these three competitions.”