Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Celtic complete deal to sign Oh

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Celtic complete deal to sign Oh​

Celtic have completed a deal to sign South Korea striker Hyeon-Gyu Oh from Suwon Bluewings.
Oh joins on a £2.5m deal and has signed a five-year contract with the Scottish Premiership champions.
“He is a young, talented striker with great attributes and someone who is ready to take the next stage in his career – a player who is hungry, eager to develop and to achieve success,” said Ange Postecoglou.
“I have watched Oh for some time and he is the striker I really wanted as I think he will be a great fit in our squad.
“Really importantly, I know that he had his heart set on joining us too and that his own perseverance has been crucial in making this deal happen, so his determination to join Celtic has been very clear.
“We are really pleased to welcome him to the Club and look forward to working with him and settling him into our squad.”