Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Brighton CEO: No offers for Caicedo

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Brighton CEO: No offers for Caicedo​

Brighton chief executive Paul Barber has revealed the club have not received any offers for midfielder Moises Caicedo.
Sky Sports News revealed today that Chelsea and Liverpool are interested in the player, with Blues manager Graham Potter joking last season, as Brighton boss, that £42m would not even get Caicedo's boots.
"I'm pleased to say we haven't had any. Maybe Liverpool haven't got my email because I haven't seen any," Barber told CBS Sports.
"I'm not sure £42m will even include the boots now, maybe just the laces. But joking aside, every player's value is ultimately determined by the market.
"Graham's comments were part in jest but part serious because Moises has been an exceptional player for us.
"Since he came to the Premier League, he has developed all the time. He's a young man with a great attitude, fantastic work ethic and a very nice human being off the pitch.
"So all those things contribute to the value of a footballer should it come to that moment to sell."