Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Besiktas boss: Weghorst must speak to club about leaving

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Besiktas boss: Weghorst must speak to club about leaving​

Besiktas head coach Senol Gunes says he would consider Wout Weghorst leaving this month but wants the striker to speak to the club about his plans.
Manchester United are exploring the possibility of signing Weghorst, who is on loan at Besiktas from Burnley, on a temporary deal in the January transfer window.
The towering 6ft 6in forward scored for Besiktas in their victory over Kasimpasa in the Super Lig on Saturday and appeared to wave an emotional goodbye to the club's fans.
Speaking after the match, Gunes said: "Weghorst is an important player for us. It is not enough to say goodbye to the audience. He also needs to talk to the club.
"I have heard of such a development, but it is not clear. I'll consider [him] leaving after I talk to both him and the club."