Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Arsenal Women confirm Kuhl signing

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Arsenal Women confirm Kuhl signing​

Arsenal Women have announced the signing of Kathrine Kuhl from FC Nordsjælland on a permanent deal.
The 19-year-old joins the club after three full seasons in the Elitedivisionen.
This term, Kuhl has already made 12 appearances for FC Nordsjælland, scoring two goals and assisting four times from central midfield.
She made her debut for Denmark in April 2021 and has 21 caps for her country, including performances at last summer’s European Championship.
"I'm very excited and am looking forward to playing for Arsenal. It's a big step for me," Kuhl said.
"I feel like there are so many great things around the club; all the fans and the community, it's like a sisterhood in some way. So, I'm looking forward to being a part of that."
Arsenal head coach Jonas Eidevall added: "Kathrine is one of the brightest talents in Europe so we’re delighted to have brought her to Arsenal.
"She will bring added creativity to our midfield and I’m sure she will benefit from working closely with some of our experienced players. I’m looking forward to working with her here at Arsenal moving forward."