Information: If you have problems with your login or password, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] describing the problem.

⚽️Football Allardyce appears to rule himself out of Everton vacancy

Warning: Only English posts are made in this forum. Please write only in English, writing in languages other than English is prohibited!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Allardyce appears to rule himself out of Everton vacancy​

Sam Allardyce has appeared to have ruled himself out of the running to become the new Everton manager.
The former Toffees boss, who was manager at Goodison Park for six months between November 2017 and May 2018, has been linked to the vacant position after Frank Lampard's sacking.
But the Everton manager has hinted that he has the best record out of any recent Toffees manager brought in by owner Farhad Moshiri in recent years.
“If I was going to Everton, they’d have already rang me,” he told the No Tippy Tappy Podcast.
“I have a lot of respect for Farhad Moshiri and the money he has found for Everton.
“Obviously, they haven’t invested like Newcastle. They have invested in players that haven’t delivered under two different managers. I only bought two when I was there, and I am still proud of my achievement because it was the best of any recent manager.
“They need someone to go over there that can get the team functioning correctly straight away.”
lcimg-bef00a2c-ed51-41ef-a4e1-5532b15625a9.jpeg